Engility actively seeks transitioning and former service members because their skills, experience and professionalism are a match to our employment needs. Engility participates in outreach activities to attract and hire members of this vital employee population base, such as:
- Employing many former service members as recruiters who focus on recruiting military veterans.
- Implementing an employee referral program, which provides a means and an incentive to current employees to refer other former service members for specific position needs.
- Designating a primary point of contact for the recruitment of transitioning and former service members.
- Participating as recruiter and hiring manager in numerous military-focused or sponsored career fairs, such as TAP/ACAP, ETAP, Corporate Gray and MOAA.
- Offering differential compensation support for employees activated in the Guard and the Reserve.
- Participating in military professional networking forums, job boards and events.