The scope of the Alliant GWAC includes any and all components of an integrated Information Technology (IT) solution, including all current and any new technologies which may emerge during the life cycle of the Contract and IT systems and services in support of National Security Systems, as defined in FAR 39.002. The Contract provides IT solutions through performance of a broad range of services which may include the integration of various technologies critical to the services being acquired. As the definition of IT changes over the life cycle of the Alliant Contract, the scope will be considered to coincide with the current IT definition at any given time.
- 10-year Multiple Award/Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (MA/IDIQ) (five-year base, one five-year option)
- North American Industry Classification Systems (NAICS):
- 541512, Computer Systems Design Services
- Supports various task order contract types:For use by federal and Department of Defense agencies with delegation
- Fixed Price (FPI, FPAF)
- Cost (CPFF, CPIF, CPAF)
- Time & Material and Labor Hour
- Ability to support regional and global IT requirements
- Allows for ancillary support to include alteration and repair for integrated IT solutions
For more information about Alliant visit the GSA Alliant website at www.gsa.gov/alliant.