Engility partners with the Center for Cyber Safety and Education to sponsor the Engility CyberWarrior™ scholarship program that presents military veterans with career development opportunities, training and certifications in cybersecurity to help meet the national need for qualified cybersecurity professionals.
Scholarships are awarded twice a year and include everything the recipients need to become certified for a career in cybersecurity, including training classes, textbooks, materials and exam vouchers for the (ISC)2® certification of their choice.
Meet our CyberWarriors
- Leo Bastidas, U.S. Army veteran from Austin, Texas
- Jonathan J. Cervantes, U.S. Army veteran from Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Clint J. Lovell, U.S. Army veteran living in Kaiserslautern, Germany
- Maria M. Mena, U.S. Air Force veteran from Nashua, New Hampshire
- Magdalena Seitz, U.S. Army veteran from San Bernardino, California
- Davide Giovanni Zampieri, U.S. Navy veteran from Baltimore, Maryland