Events, News and Timeline
- EDIS Renamed and RFI Released — January, 2016
SMC modifies and expands the scope in support of SEV and EGS requirements. The EDS 2016 acquisition was renamed to Engineering, Development, Sustainment and Integration (EDIS) to reflect the new scope.
- EDIS Industry Day — May 9-10, 2017
SMC event informs industry of the anticipated acquisition strategy and presents an overview of the relevant systems and requirement.
- Engility named one of Washington Technology's Top 100 — June 2017
Engility is ranked No. 22 on the 2017 Washington Technology Top 100.
- Engility wins DoD SE&I contract — June 21, 2017
Strategic program assisting DoD improve and standardize systems engineering practices, including those critical to successful EDIS performance.
- Key AFRL Win Applicable to EDIS — September 26, 2017
Engility has partnered with AFRL since 2000 to support next generation weapon system infrastructure.
- SMC Industry Days — October 18-19, 2017
SMC senior leadership provides updates on current and emerging requirements and holds one-on-one contractor meetings.
- Team Summit — October 19, 2017
Team Engility gathers in Los Angeles to review and refine proposal strategy, assess workforce options, and expand solution development efforts in anticipation of November draft RFP release.
- Draft RFP Released — January 9, 2018
- Engility Tech Fellows 2018 Project Kickoff — January 18, 2018
Over a dozen technical projects address systems engineering, cyber security, and other advanced techniques directly applicable to EDIS performance.