- Significant team of 17 exceptional companies with complimentary clinical and research skills and experience in DoD health-related missions, bio-surveillance, and disease management
- Deep experience developing and analyzing health-care policy and new program development
- Resourceful staffing approach to quickly obtain the right resources on day one
- Proven past performance and measurable experience supporting IT and Military Health Systems
- Engility’s program management processes, systems, and procedures ensure uncompromising quality while providing agile, responsive support
- Program management approach based upon the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge [PMBoK®].
- Contract history of implementing programmatic and IT solutions for health oriented clients
Domain Specific Capability in Health Related Mission
Engility provides the NIH with domain-specific capabilities in health-related missions in two ways. First, Engility has a significant number of professionals supporting a full range of health-related clinical and research mission activities. In addition, we offer a contract history of implementing programmatic and health IT solutions for health-oriented clients.
We have on staff clinical consultants with relevant healthcare and research experience in the development and implementation of medical research programs. An example of our capability is our applied expertise in the continued research and clinical support for identification, prevention and treatment of traumatic brain injury (TBI). Under the Defense Centers of Excellence (DCOE) Program Evaluation and Efficacy Support Services (PEESS) contract, Engility is responsible for establishing, prioritizing, assessing, and documenting results related to DoD psychological health (PH) and TBI clinical and nonclinical programs and the provision of technical assistance to support program improvement efforts.
The PEESS program is one of numerous examples that clearly demonstrate the type of capabilities Engility can provide to CIO-SP3 customers in order to overcome the challenges they face in acquiring effective and relevant solutions to support their programs. In addition, Engility supports research in DoD healthcare, biosurveillance, and disease management. These strengths, already proven in the DoD, FDA, and VA healthcare environments, are available to meet CIO-SP3 task order requirements.