Supporting Fleet modernization and readiness through cyber security, enterprise modernization, SE&I and training
Enhancing Performance - SE&I for NAVAIR
- Engility provides system engineering, integration and technology expertise across the NAVAIR Research and Engineering Group, to over 25 program offices.
- We support the naval aviation enterprise of manned and unmanned platforms, avionics and systems.
Enhancing Performance – T&E for NAVSEA
- Engility has supported the T&E of surface combatants and carrier/large deck amphibious combat system programs for over 35 years.
- We support T&E programs for Integrated Warfare Systems like the Maritime Theater Missile Defense system.
Enhancing Performance – Radar Support for NAVSEA
- Engility’s fleet support team provides a full range of SE&I RADAR engineering services for over 100 ships and submarines, Foreign Military Sales ships and land-based test sites.
- Responsive, global support ensures legacy systems are efficiently maintained around demanding operational schedules.
Enhancing Performance - Mitigating Risk through Roma
- Engility’s Risk and Opportunity Management Application Plus (ROMA+) process supports 8 diverse NAVAIR programs.
- The adaptable application features accurate information tracking and fast report generation.
Enhancing Performance - Fleet Readiness through Training
- With a 30-year history of delivering low-risk, high-performing learning solutions, we accelerate learning, increase mission readiness and reduce training costs.
- We provide live-virtual-constructive (LVC) training using current and next-gen systems and tactics.
- We’ve developed virtual-world 3D immersive training environments to host Marine Corps training.
- We’ve provided LVC training to Navy, joint and coalition forces for 12 years and full spectrum operations support for the Navy’s Tactical Training Group, Pacific.